Enlighten me...Which settings/presets I should checkout/avoid on my Intellifex LTD?

• Members

Is it correct to say that the NS-2 is actually eliminating noise from the entire rig because all of the pre-loop effects are ultimately passing through the NS-2's loop via the amp's loop...With the added bonus of placing the GE-7 in the desired position for shaping the tone of my amp?

• Members

Everything in the NS-2 loop (send - return) is affected by the noise suppressor, regardless of all the pedals that are in the effects loop of your amp or before it: if you follow your signal chain (cables) you can see what is in the NS-2 loop (send-return). Every device between your NS-2 send and return is 'noise suppressed'. If that is your entire rig, including pedals then, yes, your statement is correct.

But everything that is before the INPUT of your NS-2 or after the OUTPUT of your NS-2 should not be affected by its noise suppressing...

That's the difference between send-return and input-output of your NS-2...

Have fun !

Joe D.

Belgium

(Still waiting for my rack case and George L's to arrive !!!! Then, I can finally program my GCX, Ground control pro and Axess AC8 Hehe...)

Archived