Help!! w/ VHT Pitbull ultra lead and GCX Switching and ground control

• Members

Hi there -

I have a voodoo lab GCX switching system with the ground control with all my pedals racked up - I recently purchased a VHT Pitbull UL 100 - with three channels that can be switched -

Does anyone know how to incorporate channel switching for the VHT head into the GCX/Ground control unit to seamlessly go from one channel to the next, incorporating various effects - basically, step on one button to change your channel on your amp and your effects? Any input, advice, or questions would be GREATLY appreciated...thanks!!!!!

Doug

• Members

So the Axess electronics cfx can incorporate the channell switching for my amp into the GCX ground control, giving you instant access between the channel selection and incorporating effects at the tap of a button? Trying to wrap my head around this any other input would be greatly appreciated

• Members

So can the GCX

No the CGX won't be able to switch the UL's channels on it's own.

You need the Axcess CFX-4 to interface the two.

The problem being that you have to Convert the head over to MIDI. The GCX uses CC mesages..

I believe you can control up to 4 functions of the UL with the Axcess unit

• Members

So the Axess electronics cfx can incorporate the channell switching for my amp into the GCX ground control, giving you instant access between the channel selection and incorporating effects at the tap of a button? Trying to wrap my head around this any other input would be greatly appreciated

Yeah exactly. You basically need a MIDI interface for the Pittbull. After that the possiblities are endless

Archived