pedal snake

• Members

Yes, I run one and don't notice any signal loss at all going to my wah (and indeed volume pedal) - send and return via a single G-line (the other lines carry MIDI and power). I do the run out to the pedalboard after a buffer, which probably helps, but to be quite honest I didn't notice any signal loss even before I ran things this way around. Just a fantastic bit of kit, really can't speak highly enough of them. The only thing I would say is that the 3-pin lines are quite thin, so if like on my pedalboard the DIN connector sticks out slightly beyond the back of the pedalboard, the cable is potentially succeptible to damage. I'd love a right-angled DIN connector (or even a cool adaptor like they have for the P-lines).

• Members

You won't regret it - they're great. Set up and break down times are minimal, you've got a neat and tidy stage and there's no compromise of sound quality from what I can hear.

I'm glad to hear it! I'm trying to keep my rig as simple to set up/break down as possible. Running a combo with a rack, and a pedal board with my midi switcher, wah, and loop pedal.

Archived