Found some great pricing on Novascans !

unichord

• Members

Yep, we're legit.

The DJ show is just an excuse. It's our 10 year anniversary this month and we just put up a newly revised site, so we're going to rock it out!

As for the Novas, we had 30 pcs yesterday, and we're down to about 10 or 12 left. Just spoke to the manufacturer, and they have advised the Novas won't be back in stock until the end of October.

Sale prices will be loaded in our servers by 5:30 PM ET today.

Please feel free to direct any questions to sales@centerstagelighting.com

• Members

Guys- I have in my possession the prototype of the new Martin Mania SCX500 Scanner. It is SWEET, SWEET, SWEET!! I'll be showing it at the Mid-America show in Louisville this week. I'll post some information on it when I return from the show. While I'm not authorized to release the price at this time, I can tell you that it's only a few bucks higher than the NovaScan, and it will flat leave it in the dust!!!

I'm out the door heading to Louisville for a lovely day of set up. I'll post some more info later in the week.

Hi Bill. Nice dig!

• Members

here's from the martin website:

Mania SCX500: The Mania SCX500 is the first scanner in the Mania series. Stunningly powerful, brilliant effects are produced from separate color and gobo wheels. The SCX500 houses 15 full colors and five mixed colors working with 15 gobo patterns. A split color feature adds to the color capability. Effortlessly portable, the SCX500 is DMX controllable, and as with all Mania products is officially ETL, cETL and CE approved meaning users are assured of the fixtures

Archived