Are these for real?

BBDrums

• Members

If you read the offering, the fixtures are shipping directly from China. Service may be problematic. You'd probably be better served buying from an Irradiant dealer who will be able to offer warranty service without the need to pay shipping back to China.

• Members

I've seen them (or a very similar product) at the DJS Pro Audio and Lighting showroom - they're about as bright as a Colorsplash Jr, so not very bright - but the beam angle is very narrow. Cool little fixtures used in multiples.

http://djspal.com/proddetail.php?prod=65_IrradiantMiniMove&prodname=Irradiant+Mini+Move

The main drawback is that they don't have RGB control, but instead a single color channel (like the ADJ Tri-Pearl).

Also, as Bill mentioned, buy through an Irradiant dealer, not direct from China. This always saves a lot of hassle. Buying direct from China is a bad idea for so many reasons.

• Members

Tinybearshop is the same seller that I bought my flickery Par 64 LED's from.

I will tell you the seller is honest, he quoted us a lower price, but when I orderd I messed it up and paid full price. We mailed him with his mail to us quoting the lower price and he honored it and gave us a refund on the difference.

Shipment was pretty quick, no tax or duty into Canada, and packaging was good.

BUT the fixtures have been problematic, and I don't see the point of trying to make the warantee work, the shipping would nearly be the $100 the fixture cost. So I would say seller is good, but you get what you pay for.

Cheers!

Archived