Led Par 64

JV90

• Members

I received a call from my local dealer asking me to go to their shop to see the new lights that they have, so i went, he showed me a led par 64 slim (yep Chinese) the brand is dance light, the model is Ds-led016c, it has 139pcs x 10mm RGB 1 watt, if you take a look it seems that you are holding a par 56 led, it comes with 4-7ch; on a side of it shows a sticker telling the model and marks clearly that is a led psr64, the owner of the shop gave one to try over the whole week, so i said yes, when the box came to pack the light, it shows the same led fixture and another fixtures of the same sizes but is different cause it says slim par tri 7 irc, altought the other model in the box clearly says slim par 56 RGB, on the manual that comes with the light also show that is a slim par 56;

When you plug it on, it works very well this is a spot light cause of doesn't open too much like a color palette that I have,

I was wondering if you guys could tell me more regarding this fixtures, if it is really a par 56? Or a 64 the price that they are giving me is $60, sake price for the shop is 99 each, in case that you eat to see the light? This is the link that I found:

http://m.aliexpress.com/item/1176919351.html

I'll await your comments about it, also, like the Chauvet slim par, it accepts an input to link to ac in wich one is going to thepower outlet and from the first one link to the other giving power too to the next and so on

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

Indeed there are par 64, I just bought 4 more so at the moment I have 8 of them working perfectly under my Elation compuware, it seems that I had a profile for the 6 channels that they use an the profile is under another generic brand called "HQpower", and they do really work until now, of course handling them with care,bought a rubbermaid case for transport them, they are Slim at the sides, but on the center they are a little thick, not a problem for me, they also have an ac outlet for give ac supply to another light, $60 for each is a deal for me knowing that they are just 1 watt, but they do work

Archived