FS: Moon 340i integrated amplifier

h7m1

• Members

Up for sale is a  ex-display Moon 340i integrated amplifier in excellent condition, This 340i has the DAC and MM/MC Phonostage options fitted. 

Comes in the original box with remote control, owner's manual, SimLink cable and mains cable.

More detail about the 340i

The MOON Nēo 340i redefines the possibilities of what an integrated amplifier can be. Loaded with numerous convenient features and unbeatable sonic performance, the Nēo 340i provides for unprecedented flexibility. Featuring an options package, unheralded in the world of high-performance audio, which includes (1) an internal digital-to-analogue converter (USB-2, S/PDIF & TosLink digital inputs), (2) an internal RIAA phono preamplifier (MM & MC) and (3) a balanced line-level input. All 3 of these options are available in any combination, either at the time of purchase or as a future upgrade.

Technical Specifications

DAC fitted

MM/MC phonostage fitted.

A massive oversized power supply using a custom toroidal transformer design

6 line-level inputs including a front-mounted 1/8" mini-jack for personal media players

Headphone output on 1/4" TRS jack located on the front panel

One audio input which functions as a "pass-through", bypassing the gain stage to accommodate a component such as a home-theater processor, whose own volume control is used instead.

Proprietary MOON Bipolar output transistors with unprecedented gain linearity resulting in improved bass response and even more accurate sonic reproduction

"Class A" output to 5 watts for greater efficiency

12 Volt trigger output for remote operations

RS-232 port for (i) full unsolicited bidirectional feedback and (ii) firmware updates

IR input for external control

SimLink™ controller port for 2-way communications with other compatible MOON components

Rigid chassis construction to minimize the effects of external vibrations

Optimized selection of very high quality electronic components

Low operating temperature for an ultra-long life expectancy

Includes CRM-3 remote control.

The Moon 340i operates on 220V - 240V, 50/60Hz. This is perfect for the United Kingdom, Europe, Hong Kong, Australia and many other countries.

The MOON Nēo 340i combines almost 30 years of experience in the design and manufacturing of award winning products with numerous unique technologies found in many of our other components. The Nēo 340i will be the heart and soul of your home-entertainent system for many many years.

Asking Price: USD$4250

If you want it, kindly send a PM or contact via email: h7mhas at googlemail dot com

Thank you for looking!!!...

nj1.jpg

nj5.jpg

nj6.jpg

• 3 months later...