QSC KSERIES VS. NEW JBL PRX600 LINE?

• Members

I have two more possibilities to throw into the mix. As I stated before I really like my EVs, so I have to give the sxa360s a shot. Also, I've never heard RCFs, but in the spirit of being complete, the RCF ART 312-A. Let me know what you think of these vs. the QSCs and JBLs. Thanks again.

• Members

I have two more possibilities to throw into the mix. As I stated before I really like my EVs, so I have to give the sxa360s a shot. Also, I've never heard RCFs, but in the spirit of being complete, the RCF ART 312-A. Let me know what you think of these vs. the QSCs and JBLs. Thanks again.

I was in a similiar situation. I think you will find the majority will say those are all good speakers and personal preference will differ on what speaker is better. I think most would agree you are not "throwing" your money away.

• Members

Yer Blues has it right. Any of your choices will work. We all have different ears and opinions on gear but I doubt if anyone would say any of your choices suck. Any of your choices will be able to do the job quite nicely. Personally I prefer the PRX stuff but that is just my opinion. I would accept any of the others if they were given to me.

• Members

Yer Blues has it right. Any of your choices will work. We all have different ears and opinions on gear but I doubt if anyone would say any of your choices suck. Any of your choices will be able to do the job quite nicely. Personally I prefer the PRX stuff but that is just my opinion. I would accept any of the others if they were given to me.

Yeah.. I just pulled the trigger on PRX stuff about 6 months ago and now the new stuff comes out that is cheaper and lighter. :facepalm:

I'm not sure of your application, but anything you referenced will be better than 90% of bar bands in the area around here.

Archived