FS/FT 2014 EPIPHONE SWINGSTER

Feste

• Members

For sale a slightly modded Epiphone Swingster with a fixed (not floating) Schaller Roller Bridge in excellent condition and played very little. This is the best possible set up in my mind with the Schaller Roller bridge and the Bigsby. The Scahller Bridge is top of the line and with Bigsby tuning is locked in now not to mention the overall cool feel and not worries about broken strings. So why am I selling, well my electric phase has passed and I am safely back into the acoustic thing again. I also bought a brand new roomy Guardian case (CG-044-HD) for the Swingster after trying several others including the case Epiphone recommends. This is the only case I have found with the depth to allow the Bigsby arm in the case without putting it under pressure when the case is closed. This case is absolutely perfect albeit expensive.

The whole package:

Swingster Guitar (CG-044-HD)

Guardian Case (CG-044-HD)

Schaller Chrome Roller Bridge (Stew Mac Item #1266)

I asking $700 plus actual shipping

Here are the specs on the Swingster:

Body: Laminated maple/birch Top: Select spruce Neck: Set 3-piece hard maple Scale length: 24-3/4" Neck profile: Slim-tapered Fingerboard: Rosewood Fingerboard radius: 14" No. of frets: 20 Fingerboard inlays: Thumbnail Inlays Nut width: 1-11/16" Neck pickup: SwingBucker Bridge Pickup: SwingBucker Controls: 1-Neck Volume, 1-Neck Tone (push/pull – series/parallel), 1-Bridge Volume, 1-Bridge Tone (push/pull – series/parallel), 3-way toggle pickup selector Hardware: Chrome Tuners: Grover Rotomatic 16:1 tuners Bridge: Rosewood bridge (Pinned) Tailpiece: Bigsby vibrato with wire arm Finish: Polyurethane

SWINGSTER%20FULL%20ROLLER%20BRIDGE-.jpg

IN%20CASE.jpg

SWINGSTER%20ROLLER%20BRIDGE%20LABEL.jpg

SWINGSTER%20ROLLER%20BRIDGE%20CU.jpg

SWINGSTER%20BACK%20ROLLER%20BRIDGE.jpg

caseclosed.jpg

SWINGSTER%20FULL%20ROLLER%20BRIDGE.jpg

Archived