FS: Gibson Custom Shop Historic ES-335 '59RI Cherry Red, LOTS OF PICS!

opiante

• Members

Gibson Custom Shop Historic ’59 ES-335 Reissue

DSC01504.jpg

This 1959 Reissue ES-335 is the very top of the ES-335 food chain. Gibson Historics are known to be fantastic reproductions of Gibson’s classic guitars, and just like with the Les Paul, the ’59 Reissue model is the flagship Historic ES-335.

This guitar is a great looking Cherry Red, dating back to around 2007. Everything you’d expect to find on a great ES-335 is here. Those classic woodsy, open tones are present with every note. The description of this guitar must start with its fantastic ’59 profile neck. This rounded shape is great for any serious lead player looking to really dig in. Gibson neck profiles really define the individual guitars, and have a lot more to do with the tones of the instrument then most players realize. That is one of the big distinguishing feature of the ’59 Historic, when compared to other reissues, or the standard production ES-335s.

Everything on this guitar is stock. The factory ’57 Classics sound great and are a natural match for the vibe of this guitar. This instrument is in a very clean condition, having spent the majority of its life in my climate-controlled and smoke-free studio. OHSC included.

I am asking $3,300.00 shipped and PayPal'd for this one, but I’m always open to discussing reasonable offers. Special considerations will be made in case of local NYC sale.

Please email me at opiate@opiate.org.

Thanx,

Ian

DSC01493.jpg

IMG_0467.jpg

IMG_0359.jpg

• Members

BUMP..... One Small correction. The guitar's serial actual dates it to 2005. I am told that the market for these has gone thru the roof in the past few months and indeed most of the ones listed o eBay are around $4k. This instrument is in great shape and listed far beyond market value! Please email me with any questions or comments.

Archived