What are a pair of JBL 512Mi's worth?

• Members

I have a pair of 512's that have hardly been used (upgraded everything to 600 series) so I want to sell the 512's. They are like brand new without a scratch on them and and are protected by Studioslip clamshell covers ($240 for the set) (www.studioslips.com) that are also like new. Any idea? I was thinking about $1000 for the pair.

• Members

Telecruiser wrote:

I have a pair of 512's that have hardly been used (upgraded everything to 600 series) so I want to sell the 512's. They are like brand new without a scratch on them and and are protected by Studioslip clamshell covers ($240 for the set) (
) that are also like new. Any idea? I was thinking about $1000 for the pair.

go to ebay

fill in the search field with your model

click "advanced"

click "completed listings"

click "search"

you will see what prices worked and what prices failed for various sellers

• Members

dennis a wrote:

Telecruiser wrote:

I have a pair of 512's that have hardly been used (upgraded everything to 600 series) so I want to sell the 512's. They are like brand new without a scratch on them and and are protected by Studioslip clamshell covers ($240 for the set) (
) that are also like new. Any idea? I was thinking about $1000 for the pair.

go to ebay

fill in the search field with your model

click "advanced"

click "completed listings"

click "search"

you will see what prices worked and what prices failed for various sellers

Thanks for the info. I look these up and @ $900 for the pair seems high but who knows

http://www.ebay.com/itm/jbl-prx512m-pair-/261173272770?pt=US_Pro_Audio_Speakers_Monitors&hash=item3ccf23e0c2&nma=true&si=lxaThvJ6ys6jLRRWnAKIZwlxFKo%253D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2557#ht_153wt_885

Like I said, mine are like brand new out of the box condition with studioslip covers. I might list them on CL for $1200 and see what happens.

Thanks

Archived