TC Electronics HOF Mini and Valvecaster For Sale

elessar820

• Members

Due to a change of plans I am now selling the Hall of Fame mini as well as my home built Valvecaster. Hall of Fame Mini: Excellent condition cosmetically and electronically, has Velcro on bottom. Uses Tone Print for a lot of flexibility. Great pedal with an extremely small footprint, but rarely used. Requires 9v power supply (not included). Will not run on batteries. Comes with original box and everything in it.

$85 Shipped and PayPalled.

Valvecaster (Red Drive): This is my self built Valvecaster that I've named The Red Drive due to the red LED. It's your stock Valvecaster circuit with a few tweaks I found online to make it more humbucker friendly (don't remember the specifics). Knobs are for Drive, Tone and Volume. Can use different preamp tube types. 12AU7, 12AT7 and 12AV7 all work great 12AX7 and 5751, not so much. I will include 3 used vintage tubes, 12AU7, 12AT7 and 12AV7. I like the 12AV7 the best. I don't have any good equipment to record a sample unfortunately but it's a nice sounding lighter OD for a cleaner amp, it doesn't work well to boost an already heavily driven amp. Point-to-point wired. Great shape and works fine.The only flaws are that one of the screws on the back does not come off, but the back will swing open when the other three are removed. There is also a voltage regulator on the inside that isn't wired in, there is an extra screw in the housing to mount it, but it isn't wired in. Great overdrive, but never really fit my needs for heavier styles. Requires 9v power supply (not included), will not run on batteries.

$60 Shipped and PayPalled.

IMG_0957_zpsd549798a.jpg

Archived