Korg KingKorg and NI Maschine Mikro MKII black

reactance

• Members

Both are barely used and like new in the box with all original contents. Literally just opened the box and didn't use it very much. Great synth, but I need the money and am upgrading from the Mikro to the regular version or Studio. I will get another KingKorg later.

If you buy the KingKorg, send me a message saying you are from the Harmony Central forums and I will include a Nady mic, 10ft red XLR cable and a Pyle Pro gooseneck mic stand.

KingKorg $1100 shipped

Mashine Mikro MKII $300 shipped

Both currently available for sale on my Amazon store "awesome items". Weird prices but I haven't figured out how to set my own shipping prices on Amazon yet.

http://www.amazon.com/shops/awesomei

The included software with Maschine is version 1.8, but it also included a free promotional upgrade to 2.0. I can provide the download link and activation code to the buyer. Also includes a $30 voucher for the NI online shop and one for the NI Massive software synth.

Also, please check out my eCrater store "Buy This" at buythis.ecrater.com, for the same items and more. I am trying to get the store going because of some weird stuff on Amazon, such as false claims to get a refund for some reason, etc. And some items such as the motorcycle gear can't be listed unless I get some kind of special approval or Amazon account or something.

Archived