Duncan Designed Humbucker set FS/FT

Aahzz

• Members

Here we have the Duncan Designed HB102 Set I pulled from my Schecter Tempest. 4-Conductor wiring, based on the JB/Jazz set. Not bad sounding at all, though I did obviously replace them. Sometimes I think I tweak for tweaking sake. Looking for a Digitech Hot Head distortion pedal, or $45 shipped via priority mail. Would consider other fun pedals as well...

I have several succesful transactions at The Gear Page, and Ebay feedback under Dscrybe.

• Members

Here we have the Duncan Designed HB102 Set I pulled from my Schecter Tempest. 4-Conductor wiring, based on the JB/Jazz set. Not bad sounding at all, though I did obviously replace them. Sometimes I think I tweak for tweaking sake. Looking for a Digitech Hot Head distortion pedal, or $45 shipped via priority mail. Would consider other fun pedals as well...

I have several succesful transactions at The Gear Page, and Ebay feedback under Dscrybe.

Do you know if it'd be possible for me to put gold pickup covers over these to make it match my LP knockoff? I love the tone of the Tempest and C1's, and was actually thinking of doing the JB/Jazz mod, but if this'll work...

• Members

I'd imagine the covers'd fit just fine - they're standard sized humbuckers. I prefer uncoveredpups, so I've never tried and can't guarantee that it'd work...but I can't imagine it wouldn't.

Archived