New set of BARE KNUCKLE PICKUPS APACHE calibrated single coils for Strat .

Billy Blooze

• Members

Hi Folks ,

I'm selling a new set of BARE KNUCKLE PICKUPS "APACHE" calibrated single coil set for a Strat type guitar .

I only just bought these awesome pickups brand new and were installed in my guitar for just a few hours .

The wire leads have never been cut , they are the same length as they came , they just have a little bit of solder en the ends .

These awesome sounding pickups were handwound in England by Tim Mills of Bare Knuckle Pickups , one of the few top hand made pickup makers in the world today .

Alnico 3 magnets - bevelled vintage stagger ('56 stagger) - heavy formvar wire - reverse wound/reverse polarity middle pickup - bridge 6.5k - middle/neck 5.8k .

Awesome vintage Strat tone . You guys in England know how good these pickups are !

www.bareknucklepickups.co.uk

The Apache's come with the original box - instructions - warranty and a Bare knuckles pick (plectrum) .

http://i206.photobucket.com/albums/bb165/BillyBlooze/GearPage001-1.jpg

I just paid $300 for them and am asking $250 including free shipping to the lower 48 States and paypal fees included - that is a great deal on a new set of Apache pickups .

I will ship wordwide for $20 extra .

Cheers

Billy

Archived