Would this interest you?

sad-fingers

• Members

Hi guys and girls

I have had some crap in work and because of this i've been looking at ways to generate alternative revenue....

I came across a company who have been developing this New product called the Head Hugger. I am interested in acquiring some of this with the sole purpose of selling them on ebay. If I did would this be an item that would interest you or am I just throwing my cash away?

Head_Hugger.summ.jpg

Its actually a locking strap that goes around the head of the guitar which your guitar strap is then attached to.

It gets rid of the need to put string or other unsightly stuff round the head which can cut into the finish of the guitar.

I think its a good little product for people who want a noninvasive ways of protecting their instrument.

Our product Head Hugger ™

We have worked with the inventor developing this product for the last year and are now at the point of sales to the public

• Members

Ok lets give you more information on this

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Ok this is how this differs from others and makes it 100 times better

----------------------------------------------------

Head Hugger

Head hugger differs from the other two products (martin&planetwaves) martins product is in all honesty just a leather strap which is stronger than string however still twists in the way of your thumb or cappo (and has an inferior button)

the planet waves one is a bit of string with a rucksack type clip that you tie one end to guitar as you would with any bit of string then you can detach the strap by means of the clip ,its invention is its down fall tho cos it rattles like heck when detached and is still a bit of string!!!!

The Head hugger is solid no string and wont get in the way of your cappo or thumb as it has loads of clearance it also helps with strap lag when you stand up or sit down

and it looks better than a bit of string and doesn't cut into the finish of your guitar.

http://mail.google.com/mail/?attid=0.1&disp=inline&view=att&th=113d9683b0ebafc6

http://mail.google.com/mail/?attid=0.9&disp=inline&view=att&th=113d9683b0ebafc6

Ok guys It's over to you......

I will be selling these on ebay soon. If your happy with a piece of string and don't mind the damage it does to your guit and it twisting and getting in the way the stick with that.

If you want quality at an affordable price then you know where I am.

Regards SAD

Archived