Boss DD-5, FS-5U, MT-2, Seymour Duncan, EMG, Fender, Schecter, more!!!!

plaq

• Members

Alright, so I'm trying to unload some things to make room for the next round. All prices are shipped and PayPal'd as listed. I'm looking for lots of effects and open to trades on all items, don't offer me your guitars or amps - only effects!

Boss DD-5 w/ original box + papers, w/ FS-5U switch to match, also in box.Pristine condition!!!! ....$OLD

Boss MT-2 Metal Zone, not bad, ....$OLD

Ok, unrelated items next.... just cause I'm selling it all.

Have a Schecter C-1 Elite w/ SKB Hardshell case. $OLD

Fender Squier Strat w/ deluxe softshell case, and a tuner!!

My brother bought this guitar when he wanted to start learning, and then gave it to me when he decided he didn't have the patience for it. I've kept it around awhile since it was a gift and played it on rare occasion as its the only single coil pickup guitar I own, but I just have no need for it. This thing is flawless and still has the string on the tuners from the price tag on it!!! Great package for a backup guitar or someone on a budget! ....$125 *price drop!

Squire2.jpg

Seymour Duncan 59N humbucking pickup in white $OLD

Matched set of Duncan Designed Seymour Duncan pickups out of an older ESP model. ....$OLD

One Bridge EMG HZ pickup, missing the connector cable (gave it to a friend to use a while back since I was no longer using my EMG setup) ....$OLD

As I said - I'm open to trades on all items, so send those PM's my way! Prices a bit higher than you were thinking? Make me an offer!! I have many more high quality pictures of all items if you need them.

:wave:

Thanks!!

• Members

I woudn't mind that DD-5...but considering I can buy a new DD-6 and that FS-5U for $185...

Yea, you'd have to want the DD-5 for its specific features, extension FS-5U use, and collectibility. Not to mention both of the pedals are in absolute new condition.

I'll mark the price down to $175 if that sounds more fair.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived