late 1970's BC Rich Bich body with aftermarket neck???

thunderinrome

• Members

Its time for me to buy a road case for my amp, so I figured I would get some extra cash and sell a project im never going to finish.

To be honest I dont know anything about this guitar other than it is a late 70's BC Rich body. My uncle gave it to me about 10 years ago. It had a aftermarket tremolo bridge installed instead of the original tune o matic and im pretty sure the neck was replaced with an aftermarket one. If anyone can tell me the brand from the logo on the neck let me know, im still curious. There are no model numbers or serial numbers anywhere on the body or the neck, which I find odd.

As you can tell I started sanding the body down to smooth out the plugged holes from the old tune o matic and to refinish the guitar to give it some shine again. Im not sure what kind of wood it is, but its very very solid and heavy, probably oak? I have some of the hardware including the beat up gold tuners and the back electronics plate that ill make sure to add in with it.

Im asking $150 shipped since I dont know anything about it. If you think its worth more someone let me know :) (or take advantage of my little knowledge), if you think its worth less, tell me what you think I should ask for it. But I am open to offers, serious offers only though!

guitar_1.jpg

guitar_2.jpg

Archived