2 Ipod shuffle's FS on the cheap..........

Altgtr33

• Members

READ THIS BEFORE YOU PM........ONLY SELLING IN THE LOWER 48 STATES/ONLY ACCEPT USPS MONEY ORDERS FOR PAYMENT/NO PAY-PAL(I don't use e-bay and I don't have a way to turn pay-pal credit into cash, so don't ask). These are my simple terms, check my sig to see my "good deals".

I've got 2 1GB Ipod suffles FS(one silver, one green)(GONE)

IMAGE005.jpg

I just picked up a 8GB Ipod Nano(3rd gen), green, in EXC- shape(only cosmetic wear/metal back has its share of nicks and scratchs and one minor ding to the top side) works/plays 100%. (EDIT)--all the extras in the pic of the nano are now GONE in another deal....So, I guess I'll keep it unless a good offer comes down the pike OR I *might* be willing to accept a EH Little Big Muff in trade(This is the only BM I'm lookin for). (Ipod nano GONE) Silver Shuffle SOLD

Please PM me if intrested and do not reply to the thread.

Ben----------Altgtr33

• Members

If it's not scratched up I'll take the silver iPod. I need a completely unscratched screen. Email me your payment address and contact phone #.
Thanks, John
Oh yeah, and the total with USPS PRIORITY Mail shipping, not Parcel Post or Media Mail. J

• Members

The silver one is slightly cleaner looking(looks pretty close to new). Neither one of these has a screen so, no problems there.
John(I found your e-mail address in one of your older posts) and I'll get you all my other info/ plus a shipped price with USPS Priority mail(though I'M SURE it'd be just as fast via first class mail and I always get a delivery confirmation number) Priority mail shipping would add a few bucks to my price(just cause its more expensive).

Ben---------Altgtr33

• Members

Right on John I'll be on the lookout for it and let you know when I ship out the silver shuffle(i'll get you a delivery confirmation #)

O.K. someone needs to take the green shuffle off my hands come on people.................

Ben--------Altgtr33

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

you have a picture of the green one?

I've tried to send a pic of the green one from my cell phone(my digital cameras out of batterys) and because of the weather here(its been rainy/cloudy for the past few weeks), it just won't send it to my e-mail:facepalm:.

It's in close to the same shape as the silver one, only difference is its got the stock headphones. Anyway, just hit me up via PM if you or anyone else is intrested. I'm no indianscout, just ask anyone from my "good deals" list.

I added an 8GB Ipod nano. Don't be afraid to send me $ offers via PM, the worst I can do is say no thanks...............

Ben-------------Altgtr33

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

READ THIS BEFORE YOU PM........ONLY SELLING IN THE LOWER 48 STATES/ONLY ACCEPT USPS MONEY ORDERS FOR PAYMENT/NO PAY-PAL(I don't use e-bay and I don't have a way to turn pay-pal credit into cash, so don't ask). These are my simple terms

Sorry, Tony. Hope you can understand.

Archived