Duncan-Designed HB-103 humbucker set FS

Altgtr33

• Members

ONLY SELLING TO THE LOWER 48 STATES/ONLY ACCEPT USPS MONEY ORDERS FOR PAYMENT......NO PAY-PAL, References in my sig.Selling a pair of Duncan Designed HB103 pickups(copys of the Seymour Duncan distortion set). White With factory leads, output is about 17K for the bridge/ about 10K for the neck. Their in excellent+ shape with only faint pick marks(you'd have to hold them in the right light to even see them). Looking for $22 Shipped via USPS MO.TRADE PENDING W/SILVERRING233

IMAGE010.jpg

Altgtr33

• 4 months later...
  • Members

Hey Silverring;) Well, just a portable CD player W/ a power supply would be cool(but it MUST be able to play burned CD's because about 1/2 of my music collection these days is burned stuff).

Altgtr33

P.S. I've got a POS cheep CD player but it dosen't like my burned cd's for some reason and I don't have a power supply for it and well, AA's are not cheep the way CD players eat threw em'.

• Members

That might work for me:) Do you know what voltage power supply it needs? I might have one that would work with it around here(I've got a 4.5 volt adapter that came from another brand player that I was using though I thought I had a sony adapter around here somewhere? I bet I've run thru 6-7 portable cd players in the past 9 years:(

Altgtr33

Archived