Used Gear Blow Out!!!!! Lots Of Stuff-Real Cheap!

sydfan

• Members

Here's the low down. The Wife and I are doing a yard sale this weekend. I have some music gear that I never use that I am going to let go for dirt cheap.

1. Peavey 18" Bass Cab-I bought this off of a guy a few years ago. It's an 18" Black Widow Speaker inside a Peavey Cab that was cut in half. It used to be an 18" with 2 10" speakers. I don't know why the dude cut it in half but he did. It works and I'll take $45 for it.

2. Peavey 2 x 10" Bass Cab-Also loaded with Black Widows. This is the other half of the 18". I'll take $60. Take the 18 and the 2 10's for $90.

3. Carvin Model 973 PA Speakers. I have a pair and they are loaded with a 15", and 8" mid and a tweeter and they're bi-ampable. $200.00 takes the pair.

4. Fender Bassman 100-A 4 x 12" folded bass cab, all original. Good working order. From the early or mid 70's. There is a tear in the grill cloth, about 4 inches long. Asking $200, but make any offer.

5. Fender 2 x 15" Bass Cab-Has 1 original Fender speaker, the other is who knows. $80 or best offer.

6. QSC 1500a Stereo Power Amp-Used only in a church, never seen a bar. 750 watts per channel at 2 ohms, 570 watts at 4ohms, and 360 watts at 8 ohms. $250 or best offer.

7. Audio Centron AC-X32 Crossover-I don't know much about crossovers. It works, Google the model number for the specs....$60

8. Rolling 5 or 6 space rack case-$40

9. CB Drums Foot Pedal-$25

PM me if you're interested in anything. I love you.

Archived