FS/FT: American Deluxe S-1 loaded Noiseless assembly and Warmoth Strat Body.

Wolfbane20

• Members

Hi,

I am a little short on greenbacks and I have my eye on a different project so I am going to put up a couple of really nice parts and I will consider trades for guitars or certain parts

Parts I am looking for :

a set of matching color humbuckers : Something hot in the bridge and paf or paf pro or paf joe in the neck.

quality relic strat body.

Rocktron G100 or G200 utopia.

Callaham 6 pont bridge or Callaham bridge parts.

Wilkensen VSVG 6 point bridge

partscasters or superstrats or vintage style strat.

First is an Fender american Deluxe loaded Fat Strat pickguard assembly that is completely OEM stock. The pickups are cream colored and the pickguard is of the tortoise shell variety. It has the S-1 switching assembly. The sounds that you can get from this is incredible all the way from vintage to modern. You can do it all with this

235 shipped/paypalled 250 trade value

http://img443.imageshack.us/g/hpim3238.jpg/

second is a Warmoth vintage white strat body that is made of top quality poplar and weighs about 4.2 lbs. It says 4.5 in the neck pocket but that was before I had warmoth put the swimming pool route in the body for unlimited pickup combinations. It is setup for a vintage 6 point bridge with a bolt spread of 2 7/32". The strap button wholes still have not been drilled in the body. It has holes for 2 different spaced pickguards one being MIA/MIM 11 bolt. You cannot see the extra holes when the pickguard is bolted on. No dings dents or scratches.

Looking for 175 shipped/paypalled 200 trade value

• 4 months later...

Archived