Gibson Gig Bag - Gibson Cream P-90 - EMG 81 - More To Come...

SrDeMaFp

• Members

I gotta clear up some space and could use some extra cash so, I'm selling a few things. (More will be added to the list later). All shipped prices are listed for the US Cont. 48 states only. If you're out of the US and you want a shipping quote - shoot me a message.

Gibson Gig Bag

Brand new and unused. Came with my 60's Tribute LP. Nice case but, I just don't need it as I already have a HSC for my LP. - $35 shipped

DSCF0337.jpg

Gibson P-90 soapbar pickup in cream - Again, from my 60's Tribute LP but, I decided to go with something a little hotter in the bridge. The corners of the pickups cover has been sanded down and a few pole piece holes widened so that it would fit the P-90 and the Gibson route. I also have the "fleshy" colored original pickup cover if you'd want that as well. The pickups lead has about 13" or so on it. Was only desoldered and uncut.- $50 shipped

DSCF0339.jpg

DSCF0340.jpg

EMG 81 - quik-connect style - Not much to say here. Pickup has sat unused in my parts bin for about 2 years and I think it's time to go. No pots, jack, battery harness, etc. included. What you see is what you get. I'd be interested in trading for an EMG 60, 60A, 58, H or HA. NO HZ's!! Otherwise - I'm thinking $45 shipped on this but, would much prefer a trade.

DSCF0337-1.jpg

DSCF0338.jpg

I'll be listing more stuff in the next few days so, keep your eyes open. If you have any questions or anything like that, feel free to shoot me a PM.

Thanks.

Archived