UK 8ohm V30, 80's OFR, SD Liberator - more to be listed soon

SrDeMaFp

• Members

*UK-made Celestion Vintage 30. 8 ohms. In great shape. I just have no use for it and it's been sitting around for like a year now. - SOLD

*Original Floyd Rose in chrome. This is a legit early 80's OFR with the single line "Made In Germany" stamp and thin logo! This comes with the new style bushing and arm. 42mm block and is in good shape for its age. Some grime and rust mainly on the string locking bolts. I can clean it up for you if you'd really like but, that's f**ckin' mojo right there! Everything but the nut is included. If you need a different size block - LMK. - $100 + S&H

*Seymour Duncan Liberator - Brand new, just opened to verify that it's complete. NEVER USED. Getting sick of all that soldering changing pups? Then this here is what you need! Has screw-down terminals to lock down the wires instead of having cold solder joints or any other possible mishaps. SOLD!

*I also have a Gibson Flying V PG in aluminum diamond plate. Not in perfect shape but looks bad-ass! $35 shipped (con us) Also comes with a matching truss rod cover!

*Gibson SG Standard PG (Allparts) in black n white 3-ply. Brand new just taken out of the package to find out that it doesn't fit my Gothic SG! $15 shipped (con us)

I'll try to get pics up tonight. Ca$h is king! I am willing to ship out of the lower 48! Shipping is paid for by the buyer unless specified!

I'll be listing more soon...

• 2 weeks later...

Archived