Series/Split/Parallel Switches, Epiphone Locking Bridge

coil_band

• Members

Cleaning out the parts drawer and thought I'd put these out there.

-DPDT ON/ON/ON switches for wiring a humbucker for series/split/parallel. Each switch comes with two hex nuts, one plain washer, and one locking washer. Requires a 1/4" mounting hole and 5/8" clearance inside the body cavity. Threaded portion is 5/16" in length.

switch1.jpg

switch2.jpg

Wiring diagrams readily available on Seymour Duncan website. The second picture shows the continuity between terminals in each switch position (make sure the side labeled "MTS-2" is facing to the right so the orientation is the same as shown). These sell for $12-$14 each on eBay. I will sell 1 for $7, or 2 for $12 (shipping is included in price for continental US.).

-Epiphone Locktone Bridge. Uses metal tabs that lock the bridge and tailpiece in place. There are some light swirl marks but no deep scratches, dings, or anything of that nature. What you see in the picture is what you get (minus the wood table wink.gif). $20 (shipping is included in price for continental US.).

epi1.jpg

epi2.jpg

PM me with any questions you have. This is my first time selling anything on this forum, however feel free to read my feedback on eBay. My id on there is bt190. Paypal gift is preferable. Thanks!

Archived