NEW GUITAR SWAG, BACKPACKS & BOOKS + 3 drum shirts

drummmerfish

• Members

hi. i have some new promo items, a few drum shirts and some misc swag for sale. the drum and guitar swag are not avail thru retail. i have pics of items not shown here.

need the room and all are priced low to go. the more you get...the more you save. pick up in so cal or can ship in the usa. just need a zip to find out.

pm me or hit me directly. thanks.
autotech.usa@hotmail.com

--------------------------------------
- fender custom shop book: this has great full color pics of their custom shop guitars. some made right here in corona. might be out of print. retail $40. , sell $15.

- fender frontline 2003 catalog: this is the HARDBACK version given to dealers. the paperback version is given to the public, then later the hardback version was avail for sale thru fender only. in full color and covers everything from: custom shop,signature series,amps,basses, acoustics,strings,limited editions and more. retail $25. , sell $10.

- boss pedals ultimate guide with unopened cd. might be out of print. retail $20. sell $10.

- new d'addario promo logo shirts (black or grey) size xl in both. $10. ea.

- new d'addario promo slingback backpack. $25.

- new planet waves promo backback $25.

- new fender guitar promo patches. $4. ea.

- new d'addario promo jumper cables. $10.

- 2 promo ibanez instore play dvd's. one features joe satriani and the other steve vai. lite marks but play fine. has some marks due to instore use but play fine.

- new dean markley polishing cloth. $5.

- new promo ibanez bottle openers and lanyards. $4. ea.

-------------------
DRUM SHIRTS. all $10. all short sleeve. nothing on back:

- new battlefield drums shirt. size lg.

- ludwig 2008 vintage drum show shirt. size small.

- new axis (bass drum pedals) black xl shirt. logo is embroidered on left chest.

- john bonham logo patches. i have 2. $4. ea.

-------------------
MISC:

NEW COREY MILLER TATTOO SHIRTS:
= skull and crossbones. size xl. $10.
= london 2006. size xl. not avail in the u.s.a. for obvious reasons. $10.

- new target logo shirt from THE WHO. size large. $10.

Archived