Restore mo'phatt sounds

daja300

• Members

I am trying to restore my Emu Mo'phatt sounds. Is there a way to restore, reset all the sounds? Or does anyone have the sysex files I can use?

Some of my sounds are no longer showing their proper names and they sound funky.

Any help?

Thanks

Dave

• Members

Here you go

Note: Reinitializing the module will overwrite the RAM with factory preset data.

If you have any custom presets, be sure to back them up!

Turn the power off

Hold both Cursor Keys (Arrow Keys) down and turn on the Power at the same time. Hold the cursor keys until the unit boots up in the "Diagnostic" test menu.

Let go of the Cursor Keys. Turn the Data Wheel to the right until you see "Initialize User Data" as the menu choice.

Press the Home/Enter button twice.

When complete you will see "Calibrate Knobs". Press Enter twice, and then follow directions to calibrate.

When complete you will see "Reboot". Press Enter twice to reboot.

Now all the factory preset information is restored.

• Members

Guitman

Good looking out! I was trying all sorts of keys and combos but did not even look at the cursor keys. That worked great. So far I played one of my tracks and it sounds different. I don't recall editing any sounds but will do my homework.

Thanks a lot

Kiru... as far as the backup battery I will keep that in mind if I ever need to replace it.

Thanks guys

Dave

Archived