Roland Fantom 76 Key workstation $600

IVcrane

• Members

It is almost mint, never gigged. It has sat in my home studio in Boston and now here and was basically used as a midi controller and for drum sounds for my ProTools studio. I now have BFD and DFHS on the way so now it is a glorified controller for me. I need more industrial/rock sounds ie the Nord as mentioned in the other thread.

I will check the pics on my other computer as they may still be there. I took a bunch of pics of everything for insurance purposes when I first came out here and the California fires got within a mile of where I was living in Valencia.

Like I stated it is almost mint with decals still on it. Everything works great. The only thing I don't have right now is the manual, which I am sure can be downloaded. However I am going to Boston in a couple weeks and can grab it out of storage and send it to you. A few things got left behind and stored in Boston when we moved. The manual is mint as well. The Fantom just sits on my desk in front of my monitors. I am a guitar player and that is the only gear I own that has been gigged.

• Members

Originally posted by scubyfan

I'm interested and I can pick it up locally.

Questions:

What condition is it in?

Does everything work 100%?

What is included in the sale?

Has it been used live?

Do you have pictures?

:)

If you can give me $550 by tomorrow it is yours.......otherwise it gets sold to GC

Here it is:

fantom1.JPG

• Members

It is yours.................

What time can you meet up either tonight or tomorrow. I work from 12-8:30 tomorrow. If needs be I could drive it to you tonight or in the morning if you are not all that far and have the cash

Archived