FS - Strat Pickups, Patchbay, etc.

mmcquain

• Members

For Sale...

Fender Vintage Noiseless Strat Pickups (set of 3).......SOLD

with FREE SHIPPING within 48 states

These are the same pickups Fender uses on the Eric Clapton model Strats. This set has the aged white pickup covers and are ready to drop into your Strat for great vintage Strat quack without any of the noise you normally get from single-coil pickups!

Fender PROTONE Squier Strat Pickups (set of 3 on pickguard)....SOLD

The Fender/Squier ProTone series of guitars from the late 90's are legendary for being some of the best models to ever carry the Squier name. In fact, they were so good (including using real, USA-made parts) that Fender ended up shutting down the line after one 2 years since they were cutting into the sales of the USA and MIM Strats and Teles. These pickups are already installed on a white pearloid pickguard and include the typical volume and tone pots found on Strats. They have all the wire leads included so you can quickly solder them to your jack and to the rear spring block and you'll be ready to rock. Please note the switch tip (normally white) is missing (but those can be picked up cheap on eBay, etc.). You get everything shown in the pics below.

Behringer 48 point TRS PatchBay (24 stereo channels).... SOLD

The PX3000 patch bay includes a total of 48 input/outputs (24-stereo channels) with TRS balanced front and read connectors. The patch bay provides normal, pass-thru, and half-normalized options for each of the 24 channels. Here's the link to the user guide so you can see the many ways this patch bay can be configured and used in your studio/rack:

http://www.behringer.com/assets/PX3000_P0268_M_EN.pdf

Yamaha Gig Bag for Guitar......SOLD

I accept PAYPAL at mmcquain@mcquain.com

• Members

PRICE REDUCTIONS: - I'm dropping my asking prices as follows:

Vintage Noiseless Pickups (set of 3).... now $90

Loaded ProTone Pickguard with 3 pickups, pots, wiring, etc.... now $60

Behringer 48-point TRS Balanced Patch Bay..... now $45

Yamaha Guitar Gig Bag.... now $15

All prices include FREE SHIPPING within 48 states
I take PayPal at mmcquain@mcquain.com