wheresgrant3 Scubyfan & the Fantom

IVcrane

• Members

wheresgrant3 reading your other thread it seems that you might have regret for buying the Fantom and may want to be sticking with your XP30. Scubyfan called me around 11AM this morning to tell me he had broken down and had to be towed, that's why he wasn't here. I kind of felt bad for having to quickly latch on to another sale so soon after he was supposed to be here, but I had to pick up the Nord by 10:30AM and needed the money by then. Scubyfan seemed bummed out when I had to tell him it had been sold.

I just wanted to run this by both of you. If you want an out on the Fantom and want to stick with your XP30 and Scubyfan still wants the Fantom and can get me the money by 10AM Wednesday morning we can make a switch. I have 30 days to hit return on the funds you sent me through Paypal, so If Scubyfan was to be here by 10AM wednesday, or if I could meet him somewhere to do it, then he could buy the Fantom as originally planned and I would hit refund on the payment you sent me transfering it right back to your account.

Let me know how the two of you want to proceed. I will email this to you as well.

-Crane

• Members

Hi guys,

Thanks for starting this thread. My interest in your synth has not waned and I am very pleased that wheresgrant is willing to forego the sale, and of course, I really appreciate his kind attitude. I really want the synth and would have bought it this morning had it not been for my car breaking down.

Wheresgrant: if you're still willing to let the synth go, please let me know.

• Members

Originally posted by scubyfan

Hi guys,

Thanks for starting this thread. My interest in your synth has not waned and I am very pleased that wheresgrant is willing to forego the sale, and of course, I really appreciate his kind attitude. I really want the synth and would have bought it this morning had it not been for my car breaking down.

Wheresgrant: if you're still willing to let the synth go, please let me know.

See his post above. If you can complete the deal by Wednesday morning it is yours. I have no problem delivering it, but keep in mind my schedule as I have to work from noon to 8:30 M-F........

I can do it in the morning or after 8:30 PM. It is all yours if you want it Scubyfan. wheresgrant3 once Scubyfan completes the transaction I will refund the payment through PayPal.

And by the way I f$%^ing love this Nord Lead 2....... It definately has the perfect tones for what I need. I have my soft synths when I want to use some regular tones to fool around, but musically for what I do this Nord kicks ass. I only ever played the original Nord Lead and the NL2 is so much nicer. The keys do suck compared to the Fantom though and I will miss those 76 keys now only having 49...... The Nord should definitely have a minimum of 61

• Members

Scuby....

It's your's if you want it. You went through all the effort to set the sale up, I just happen to swoop in at the right moment. Next time I suggest a phone, laptop and Pay Pal so someone 2357 miles away doesn't beat you to the punch in your own backyard!;)

IVCrane.... hmmm... I have a Roland A37 76 key controller I might be interested in selling... $250 sans manual. You can just tack it to my return payment. ;)

• Members

Originally posted by wheresgrant3

Scuby....

It's your's if you want it. You went through all the effort to set the sale up, I just happen to swoop in at the right moment. Next time I suggest a phone, laptop and Pay Pal so someone 2357 miles away doesn't beat you to the punch in your own backyard!
;)

IVCrane.... hmmm... I have a Roland A37 76 key controller I might be interested in selling... $250 sans manual. You can just tack it to my return payment.
;)

Dude I am flat broke. I have blown around $15000 since moving to California last October.................................................

Aren't you up a little late there, don't you work in the morning?..............It is 1:40AM there:D

• Members

Originally posted by wheresgrant3

Next time I suggest a phone, laptop and Pay Pal so someone 2357 miles away doesn't beat you to the punch in your own backyard!
;)

:D

If you have an extra laptop around collecting dust, you can send it my way. ;):D

Archived