Waves Gold Native Bundle - $600

rlcramer

• Members

I haven't used my Waves Gold Native bundle in ages, so I'm looking to sell it. I spoke to Waves sales support yesterday and they stated that in order to sell the bundle and transfer the license, I simply need to send a letter to the buyer stating my willingness to transfer the license (the letter will include my serial numbers), and ship them my iLok. Once the buyer receives the ilok and the letter, they need to contact waves to complete the transaction and pay a $150 license transfer fee. My WUP (Waves Update Plan) is good until 7/1/08 so you will inheret my WUP for about 7 months which provides you with the most up-to-date versions of the waves plug-ins, tech support, etc.. If I don't get any interest, this is going to go to ebay on Friday 11/23. Please note that the $150 license transfer fee is payable by YOU, the buyer. This is not included in the $600 price, so your total cash outlay to obtain a 100% legal Waves Native Gold bundle will be $750 ($600 goes to me, and $150 goes to waves). You will not be receiving any software or documentation since you can download everything that you need from Wave's web site. The only things that you will receive from me are a letter stating my intent to transfer the license, and my iLok key.

Please note that the only form of payment that I will accept is paypal with a confirmed address in the continental US, no exceptions.

Please email me with any questions. If you want to check my background, do a search on ebay for user bobbycramer - 100% positive feedback (I don't play around).

Regards,

Bobby

Archived