FS: ECLER Nuo 4 Mixer; EMU ESI 4000 Digital Sampler;Battery3

• Members

Hello. How is everybody doing? I hope everyone had a pleasant xmas and are ready to spend some of that xmas gift money, lol. Anyways, seeing as how the new school semester is just around the corner, I have to get some money together for books and other expenses financial aid dont cover.

So, up for sale I have a brand new condition ECLER Nuo 4 digital mixer. If youre into dj'ing or making live soundscapes (i.e autechre)this mixer will help you out alot since it allows you to seamlessly mix both digital and analog sources of sound in an almost invisible way while having complete and utter control over everything at the same time. Its a boutique mixer in every possible way. If you havent already, please read up on it as it has alot of features no other mixer around has. Its also pretty much brand new because I just bought it in the summer and I don't gig. If youve seen these for sale then you know that they run for 675 to 800 dollars. I am humbly asking for $500 for it since I kinda need the cash fast.

I also have a mint condition EMU ESI 4000 Turbo Digital Sampler up for sale. This item is in complete mint condition (pics available upon request) and I had the memory and hard drive on it expanded to the maximum. These go for 350 to 500 dollars on the bay. Im humbly asking $200 for it.

Last but not least, I also have a brand new copy of Battery 3 by Native Instruments for sale. I got this for my Bday in Sept from an aunt that knew I was into music making but had no idea that I already owned Komplete 4. Its completely sealed, brand new and of course unregistered. I'm asking $75 for this shipped.

I accept both paypal and money orders as forms of payment.

Please pm for any details.

thanks everyone

Archived