!!!apologize For What!!!

• Members

Man, you dont have to freakin apologize. Its a damn forum, its not like your pissin on anyones freshly mowed lawn. If anybody does not like your post/question than they dont have to read the damn thing, its that simple. If they get mad, THEY ARE LOOOOOOOOOOOSERZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ.

• Members

Originally posted by SUPAPRODUCA

Man, you dont have to freakin apologize. Its a damn forum, its not like your pissin on anyones freshly mowed lawn. If anybody does not like your post/question than they dont have to read the damn thing, its that simple. If they get mad, THEY ARE LOOOOOOOOOOOSERZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ.

No comment

• Members

Ok..so I'm stumbling along, minding my own business, and I see this interesting looking thread called...well...called what this is called..interesting, right? Kind of an attention grabber..

:)

Soooo, I check it out, and read the 3, I think, posts here, and realize that I don't what the {censored} is going on and that I just stepped into the Twilight Zone...but that's ok..it's nice to visit the Twilight Zone once in a while...

• Members

Originally posted by SUPAPRODUCA

You owe me an apology:mad:

• Members

what the heck is going on?

what was the initial post about anyway?

Was it 0ne of those threads that asked a generic question that gets shot down by some member whos so easily annoyed by these type of posts? I hate when that happens, happened to me yesterday in another forum where I am a newbie asking about comparisons of three best subwoofers. Sometimes the longer people have been a member the more they think they own the place or something..!

Anyways what happened, lol.

Archived