FS: Lavry DA10 w/ Optocoupler, ALO bamboo, 211 monoblocks, HTPC, speakers, tubes, ca

• Members

I'm rebuilding my system over the next 4 months due to losing my music room so I will be selling most of my equipment.

I'm looking for:

Decware mini-Torii

Wavelength Proton

EMU 1616 w/ PCMCIA card

Core-Sound 2496 V2

I'll be parting with:

Lavry Lavry AD10 purchased 6 months ago from Sonic Circus 1180 shipped

Lavry DA10 purchased 6 months ago from Sonic Circus w/ 1m Van Den Hul Optocoupler (sold together) 860 shipped

AEA TRP "Big Ribbon" mic-pre purchased 6 months ago from Sonic Circus 775 shipped

EMU1212M - well kept always behind a Brickwall $80 shipped

5687/6BQ5 integrated amp 625 shipped -

Apparently the front end on this amp was designed by Gary Dodd of Dodd Audio. The builder is Charles Cicci and I have his phone number. I can do 625 shipped on this with a matched quad of RCA bronze plate 5687, and a matched quad of brand new Genalex (re-issue) EL84. I use an Amplitrex AT1000 to test my tubes. I simply don't have room for this thing in my new space.

Here's what I have from the previous owner, a friend of Charles (a really nice down to earth guy).

"Teflon-insulated wiring, good RCAs, instrument-grade biding posts. PRP non-inductive resistors and a variety of good caps. TKD volume control. Hefty input selector switch.

Retrofitted McIntosh chassis. The tube cage is included.

Awesome input stage, with 5687 tubes. (7044s will also work.). And those are Bugle Boy 6BQ5

Archived