16 Gig Ipod Touch for trade

• Members

1st Gen 16 Gig Ipod touch in pretty good condition. The screen is perfect, as I put a protector on the second I took it out of the package new. It was in a case most of its life, however the silver back is a little scratched and there is a small dink in glass (plastic?) above the screen.

I love these Ipods. So much that I thought mine got lost or stolen, and bought a brand new one. Then I found this one, which had slid between my bed and the wall :facepalm:

SDC10845.jpg

The dink looks like a spec of dust or something on the top of the iPod, about the size of a sharpened pencil tip:

SDC10846.jpg

SDC10847.jpg

So now I have two, and no need for two. Here is what I do need though:

$160 Shipped or

sjm57rollerpbu1.jpg

I don't care about the color of that one, But I want it to have P90s ( 2 or 3 of them) and either the Jazzmaster style trem or a stoptail. Also I need it to have a maple board.

I am also interested in adding a cheap tele to my herd, so anything with a real wood body and a maple fretboard would interest me. They have to have a regular tele headstock (so no SX's or anything like that.

I am open to offers beyond these, I love oddball guitars, fixeruppers and various things like that. So offer anything, except effects.

Contact via PM would be perfect

Thanks!

Archived