Yamaha EMX62M - Peavey PR12N's in MI

fitness1

• Members

This is a great small PA system that is absolutely like brand new with all the original packaging and manual. If you are thinking about buying an acoustic amp, you can get this for just about the same price.

I bought these a few months back brand new from a dealer, thinking I might start gigging again, but I just can bring myself to it. Now I'm facing a situation where I'm going to have to move my business and living quarters and a LOT of things are going to have to go.

Here are the specs to the Yamaha powered mixer:

http://www.yamaha.com/yamahavgn/CDA/ContentDetail/ModelSeriesDetail/0,6373,CNTID%253D2523%2526CTID%253D227800,00.html

and the Peavey PR12N's...these are VERY suprising in sound quality and how extremely light they are (23lbs) I've always kind of snubbed Peavey gear, but these definitely changed my mind.

http://www.peavey.com/products/browse.cfm/action/detail/item/116536/number/00583900/cat/103/begin/1/PR%AE+12.cfm

They have all been sitting in my music room since springtime. I moved them downstairs into a larger room a couple of times, but that's as far as they got.

I've owned quite a few nice systems in the last 30 years, but this one wins the "bang for buck" award by a long shot. It's also about half the weight of my last system (Carvin PM15's and Mackie 406M) I believe that 12" speakers are the most accurate for acoustic guitar and vocals.

I'd prefer to sell these locally and avoid shipping them, but I will ship on my Fedex account if necessary. I would imagine shipping would be between about 60-100.00 depending on your location....if you are a west coaster, it may even be a bit more, hard to tell until I get your zip. I won't separate though, this is a package.

This is a great deal at 475 and actual shipping. I'd drive up to 50 miles one way to meet someone to pickup. I will be gone from the 22nd to the 29th so it would have to be after that.

email at fitstop@charter.net

Archived