Odyessey Carpeted Rack CXP 1112 W

xibalba1875

• Members

For sale is a well taken care of Odyssey Rack

http://www.odysseygear.com/display.php?sku=cxp1112

What i have here is an 11 slant 12 horizontal carpeted rack case that has been well taken care of. I have all three covers (top, front, back) comes with all four wheels. This has been kept in excellent condition with no wear or tear.

For shipping in CONUS ONLY it is 250.00 plus paypal fees (258.00) ANYWHERE in the CONUS

For pick up if you come to me or the Chesapeake, Virginia Beach, Portsmouth and Norfolk areas. Its 215.00 if paying in Cash or if VIA paypal it is 220.00. If its pretty far out of the area (Richmond or Northern North Carolina it will be 230.00 cash/paypal just to cover some gas).

I will also throw in the sliding drawer that the mixer is on (that cost me about $60.00)

I am willing to negotiate on price and am pretty flexable wanting to get rid of it as soon as possible, purchasing materials to build a new desk very soon!

Here are the pics btw it weighs about 65lbs.

I was only able to put all four screws in three of the wheels, the fourth wheel has only three (was unable to get the screw out of the hole, im sure this can be easily fixed and it does not effect movement at all)

Any questions please ask

Not looking for any trades although feel free to offer. I am mostly looking for cash money because i need to refund a desk/console I am going to be building.

email me at xclheseltonx at yahoo dot com

IMG_0472.jpg

IMG_0471.jpg

IMG_0473.jpg

Archived