Lost My Job! PA Gear for sale!!!

JohnnyGraphic

• Members

Hiya All!

Well, the fat lady has sung and I am the victim of the mortgage crisis and out of a job. I thought about putting my stuff up on eBay or craigslist, but thought I would give you all first dibs at my gear since I have learned so much and most of my purchases have been because of many of your's opinions and suggestions!

So, first round will be the big stuff. The really big stuff I would like to keep as a local purchase. Other stuff I can ship out. We can talk shipping costs etc as it applies. In all cases, it will be for only what the actual costs are and your choice of carrier. All of it has been well cared for and never abused. So, without further adoo (still don't know what an 'adoo' is), here it is:

Allen Heath Mix Wiz3 16:2-$700. Very good condition. Had it in for serviced a year or so ago for a bad channel. Since then, no issues.

JBL MPro 415's Mains x 2-$600 for the pair. Each one has had work done under warranty (rookie-user oops) and has been trouble free since.

JBL MPro 418 subwoofer's x 2-$650 for the pair. Flawless. If you want the caster boards made for them, it's an additional $50 each. (I use ratchet tie downs to attach the caster board to the subs).

QSC RMX 2450 x 2-$550 for the pair. Excellent condition. Purchased new about 5 years ago. Been racked ever since.

dbx 1231 31 band Dual Channel EQ - $175

dbx 266 compressor x 2 - $75. Excellent condition.

dbx AFS 224 Feedback killer- $200 Excellent condition.

Peavey QF131 Single Channel 31 band EQ with feedback locating system - $150

Peavey QF431 Single Channel 31 band EQ with feedback locating system - $150

TC M300 Dual Engine Effects processor - $125

Shure PSM600 Wireless IEM Monitor-1 Transmitter, 2 Receivers - $800 (you can get 2 mixes out of this set up). (No earbuds)

Shure PSM400 WIRED IEM Monitor-$175 (No earbuds).

Assortment of mic cables (EWI), 30, 40 & 50 ft lengths. Many have been used only a few times. Let me know what you need/want & we'll talk.

Handful of speakon cables-25 & 50 ft length. Let me know what you need/want & we'll talk.

Thanks again for looking!!!

PM me for info!

Johnny

• Members

Yup. Pretty much can run a full on band no sweat. Good quality gear at an excellent price. Lower than used on eBay. If someone wanted to get into the Live Sound game, this is a great opportunity to pick up a complete PA package on the cheap!

Johnny

Thanks to all who look!!!

• 3 weeks later...

Archived