$100,000 worth of pro-sound gear for only $35,000!!!

angelhair0

• Members

Posting this for my father! We live in Annapolis, MD so you'd have to travel here for picking anything up.

-------------

Here is a link where you can view everything I'm selling... amps, rack units, mics, cabinets, mixers, snakes, all kinds of working, pro-sound gear! http://gallery.mac.com/kplloyd#100052

There is no way I could include pictures of all the pieces I have available, so make sure you browse the entire gallery. I've spent days taking nice pictures of everything I'm selling.

I have been doing pro-sound as a side job for years now. It's time to give it up and concentrate on other things. I am selling all of this TOGETHER. I really do not want to be selling separate pieces, so the buyer takes all. I have estimated about $100,000 worth of equipment and I am only asking $35,000 for it. Therefore, I'm not too much into negotiating. You're getting an amazing deal!

All of this stuff has been used but I take EXTREMELY good care of my equipment. You can ask any band I've done sound for or any company I've worked for that I am a stickler for making sure my equipment stays as pristine as possible.

You are responsible for picking up the equipment. Feel free to come take a look at it but REMEMBER: I AM SELLING IT ALL TOGETHER and PLEASE, only EXTREMELY SERIOUS INQUIRIES ONLY!!!

Make sure you check the link and scroll through ALL FOUR PAGES! http://gallery.mac.com/kplloyd#100052

--------------

I just sweetened the deal on my sound gear package by adding an Alesis ADAT 24 track hard drive recorder with two drives (60gb & 300gb) with a 24 Channel Custom recording/playback I/O snake. Everything you need to record all 24 channels of your show in digital, and play it back through the same 24 channels (using the GL3300 Mixer) or If you are into editing on a computer, I have included a FirePort 1394 FireWire interface that will allow you to pull the drives from the recorder and plug them directly into your computer and import your recording for editing on your favorite platform and CD burning. The Recorder also comes with a wired remote and is mounted in a Road Ready Rack Case ready for transport to your gig.

And to make the deal even sweeter, I am adding a 16 channel Digital Mixing console!

Check the updated Picture Gallery to see the additions.

The price did not change, I just added more gear.

Archived