Allen and Heath SR 424 w/ Calzone case and 24 channel Whirlwind snake $950/bco

TheRockDoc

• Members

(you'll find my name on several other boards all with good rep- TGP, HR.com, etc.)

Allen and Heath SR 424 24x4x2 along with a Calzone road case and a 24 channel whirlwind snake. Both have been COMPLETELY cleaned at an excellent local place, www.chillybirdproaudio.com in Va Beach. Specs are here at http://www.allen-heath.com/veterans/sr_plus.htm along with links for tech and brochure

everything has been tested and is fully functional and in reasonably good/very good aesthetic condition. It would be hard pressed to pass on this compared to the epoxy 1-piece boards with mini-knobs of today. This is the real deal, and an excellent sounding board. The Calzone case is not pictured but is in similar condition and very solid

Purchased recently with the intent of having a pro PA to get a band going, I literally less than 24 hours later got a call back from my old band, hence the board is simply sitting... funny how things work. I am essentially getting back what I got and put into it to make it as great a condition as possible.

make all our lives a bit better and take good care of this for your band/studio or PA! $950 or bco

IMG_1326.jpg

IMG_1325.jpg

IMG_1324.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Archived