Power amps, EQ, preamps, other stuff

Stay Gold 1337

• Members

Preamps

Rocktron Pro GAP - works great, LOTS of gain when you want it $150 shipped

IMG00517.jpg

ADA MP-1 - SS mode works, but the tube modes don't work, but both of the outputs, the headphone out, and the effects send work. i don't know what's wrong with it, but it might just be the tubes. i got it this way and i don't really feel like figuring it out, but there's a lot of info on the world wide web about these so it shouldn't be too difficult to fix. cover is off in the pic but, dont worry, i have it! $100 shipped

IMG00515.jpg

Power Amps

AB International Precedent Series 1100a poweramp - this thing is a beast, loads of power for those who don't care about size. rock-solid made in america reliability.

here's the manual/more info about it:

http://www.abamps.com/pdfs/900a-1100a-9220a-9420a-man.pdf

* Two channel amplifier

* 525wpc @ 8 ohms

* 850wpc @ 4 ohms

* 1100wpc @ 2 ohms

* 1300w bridged mono at 8 ohms

* 1700w bridged mono at 4 ohms

* "Logic Operated Gated Output" supply system

* Internal 2 speed cooling fan

* XLR / 1/4" input jacks

* 3 Rack space

* "Soft Clip" speaker protection circuitry

* High current, fully complimentary output stages

$330 shipped

IMG00518.jpg

Behringer EP2500 - great power amp, like new condition (only marks are where rack screws were), ships in a behringer box (box is for an ep4000 though, but still a factory box). this is a copy of a QSC RMX 2450 so get awesome performance at a fraction of the price!

8 ? per channel 500 W

4 ? per channel 750 W

2 ? per channel 1200 W

Bridged Mono:

8 ?, 1500 W

4 ?, 2400 W

$280 shipped

IMG00513.jpg

MXR 31 band EQ - works great, 31 bands, big enough to see on stage (2 rack spaces), mono (perfect for guitar applications!) $65 shipped

IMG00457-1.jpg

Randall 412 has jaguar speakers, actually in pretty good condition for age. jack plate was kinda messed up when i got it so i rewired it with one input and one output jacks. wired 8ohms mono, 200 watts. i also sealed all the joints with caulk. $200 plus shipping

IMG00514.jpg

EMG 81 - great condition, newer style w/quick connect. comes with all the pots/wiring/jack, and the box. $60 shipped

Boss MT-2 Metalzone - the BEST distortion/overdrive pedal i've ever heard. comes with original box. $50 shipped

IMG00499.jpg

Schroeder 310212 - amazing condition, amazing cab. in pics it doesnt have the name plate, but i still have it and will include it!

4 ohms, 2100 watts rms, around 100 pounds $625 shipped

CIMG4728.jpg

everything is OBO (as long as the offer is reasonable and not stupid). i'm not looking for any trades. and, obviously, if the sale is local the prices will be cheaper (local= appleton, wi area).

email me at wjdachel@gmail.com to get the fastest response

Archived