Lots of Pro Sound PA Gear!!

W4SL

• Members

I am finally throwing in the towel. My shoulders, arms, and back are shot.... It has been fun though. I am selling everything I have and will go back to just playing music locally.Anyway, I have racks and stacks in the form of Peavey QW2F and QW218. Total of 4 of each. Matched with 2 CS4080, 2 CS4000, and 2 CS1400. All in 2 racks with twist locks and a VSX26 processor. Ready to plug in right and left signal. Asking $9250 which you probably will make back very quickly even if this isyour "B" or "C" rig. I just did my last festival with 2000 present and it kicked very nicely. Check out the pics here.http://s1227.photobucket.com/albums/ee427/ncmts28739/

Also a 40 channel Crest HP8with Spectrum case. Includes doghouse. The mass connector in the pic is not inclued. Great thing about this board is 10 auxes and fader flips on thegroups. Very versatile board and sounds great. $3200 firm on this one. Picsalso on Photobucket.

If interested in anythingelse in the pics, just ask. If questions or interested, please call me at828-891-6371 or email me at ncmts@morrisbb.net.

Thanks,

B. Holt

Hendersonville, NC

Archived