FS: Near Complete PA System - Racks & Stacks and Desk

W4SL

• Members

Near Complete system. Here is a great chance to start that sound company or purchase that system to use as your A, B, or C rig. I have done shows of 4000 outside with this system (and still have had plenty of headroom left).

All that is needed is AC, XLR, mics, and monitor system. Peavey QW2F and QW218. Total of 4 of each. Matched with 2 CS4080, 2 CS4000, and 2 CS1400. All in 2 racks with twist locks and a VSX26 processor. Ready to plug in right and left signal.

Crest HP8 40 channel mixing console. In great condition. Comes with Spectrum case - made in Nashville. Includes doghouse for cabling. 40 channels, 10 auxes, 8 groups, 2 separate matrix channels. I have used this board for both FOH and monitors. Works great for both. Separate talkback and monitor sections. Includes 2 lights. Case alone cost $1500. Would be great for a church with plans for expansion.

Here is my Photobucket site for pics.. http://s1227.photobucket.com/albums/ee427/ncmts28739/

Asking $9900 for the entire rig. Last show with this system was September 2011. All in great condition.

Please email at ncmts@morrisbb.net or call 828-891-6371 with any questions/interest.

Bruce Holt

Hendersonville, NC 28739

Archived