cheap gear for sale: catch it before ebay does

brain wreck

• Members

I have a bunch of stuff that's seeing no to little use and I need funds for a new guitar amp so it all has to go. Items will go to ebay quickly (most likely 1 or 2 days) if no commitments to buy are made. I apologize for such short notice. If you have any interest, show it now. Here's the list:

Tech 21 Trademark 60 guitar amp (112 celestion version). Includes original footswitch, cover, and settings chart. Amp has a few light scuffs but otherwise in very good condition. $300 + actual shipping.

Epiphone Junior guitar with P-90 style pickup. Includes black gig bag. The action is a little high and some of the high frets fret out. It has'nt been checked out by a pro and I'm not qualified to make any comments on what's needed to get the action right. The neck is slightly tilted back so that may be a clue to anyone that works on guitars. This guitar has a broken knob but the actual pot is fine and needs a nut to hold it. Also, there is a small crack in the body at the neck joint approximately 1/4" in length. I bought this guitar in it's current condition. This guitar will be restrung with a new set of GHS Boomer 10-46 strings. $100 + actual shipping. Someone was inquiring about this guitar when I bought it so I will give that someone first priority if he stakes his claim. I think it was cardioidpotent but I'm not positive so please jog my memory if you're interested.

Wharfedale 8.2a (active) monitors. Each of these monitors do have one damaged (dented) corner each but are other wise in good condition. I bought these in this condition. Looking from the back, top left corner on one and bottom left on the other. The dented corners in no way affect the functionality of these monitors. These monitors work perfect. Includes power cables, manual, original box. $195 + actual shipping.

ADK Hamburg mic. The grill of this mic is mis-shaped and the shock mount has some chips in the paint. Mic is in very good condition with the exception of the slightly funky grill. I bought this mic in it's current condition. Includes the original flight case and shock mount. $175 + actual shipping.

Hafler TA1600 power amp. This thing is in near perfect condition. Includes power cable, manual, and original box. The guy i purchased this from claims he used it 3 times and I have used it 2 times. This amp is like new. -Sold-

Edirol PCR-30 midi controller keyboard. Very good condition with the exception of a "few" small knicks in the finish. Includes usb cable, power supply, manual, templates, and original box. $80 + actual shipping.

Behringer 2642a mixer. Includes power supply, manual, rack ears, and rack stand. In very good condition. $145 + actual shipping.

MXL 2001 mic (same as v63m). Includes mic bag, mic stand clip, user manual, and MXL user guide. In very good condition. $40 + actual shipping.

MXL 603 mic. In very good condition. Includes mic bag, mic stand clip, and user manual. -Sold-

Joe Meek JM27 stereo pair of mics. Includes carrying case, shock mounts, stereo bar, metal inserts for stereo bar, and JM27 user manual. One scratch less than an inch in length on one of the mics but other wise in very good condition. $70 + actual shipping.

Shure PG58 mic. Includes Shure mic clip and Shure mic bag. In very good condition. $25 + actual shipping.

Alesis 3630 stereo compressor. This thing has rack rash, tape residue on top, and some small chips in the paint on the front panel. Overall not a beauty queen. Working condition is excellent. $45 + actual shipping.

2 Oktava MK-012-01 mics. Include metal mic clips, cardioid caps, -10 db pads, and black plastic cases. In very good condition. I'm not sure that I want to sell these but I will be taking offers for either one or both mics.

Payment info: Payable via Paypal or USPS money order only. All items are guaranteed to be as described. If you choose to pay via USPS money order, you must confirm the date you will be sending the money order AND the date you actually send it. I'm not waiting around for you to decide. First come, first serve. :D

Shipping info: You choose the shipping method. You pay actual shipping cost and if possible, shipping will be combined for multiple items. Insurance is required. Items will ship as funds are available from this sale. Paypal requires 3-4 business days for funds to transfer from a Paypal account to a bank account. I will PM and email you as soon as your item(s) ship. All items have been tested and will be carefully packed. My zip code is 74902 if you want to estimate shipping to your address.

Check this page for pics and the original ad: http://homerecording.com/bbs/showthread.php?p=2220613#post2220613 Yes that's an Oklahoma zip. Lesson learned (travisinflorida). :D BTW, I'm in the good guys list if that matters to you. If you have any questions, please ask before buying. I will pick up the Tech 21 Trademark 60 tomorrow and add it's pictures. I know the picture quality sucks but I'm using a crappy camera and suck at taking pictures. Thanks for looking.

• Members

Recapp:

603, Wharfdales, and Hafler are sold (payment received).

Payment pending on Harmburg, 2001, JM27's, and 3630.

Offer accepted on Oktava's. Awaiting response.

At the moment this is what I'll assume is left:

Trademark 60
Behringer 2642a
PCR-30
PG58
Epiphone Junior

• Members

Some info for any of you that use Paypal. If the buyer pays you thru Paypal using his/her bank account, there are no Paypal fees. If the buyer pays you thru Paypal using a credit/debit card, Paypal transaction fees apply. Something to keep in mind. I just found this out myself.

That said, I would appreciate it if any future payments thru Paypal are made thru a bank account, if possible, for obvious reasons, to save me some cach ya know? :D

• Members

Attention: All items purchased up to this point will ship on Monday. I've gotten more interest thru the message boards than I thought I would so I'm holding off on Ebay until after the weekend.

Recapp:

603, 2001, JM27's, Hafler, Hamburg, and Wharfedales are sold!

Oktava offer pending. Waiting on payment for Alesis 3630.

Still remaining:

Epiphone Junior (Cardio really wants this guitar, awwww.........)

PCR-30 (small format midi controller, good for cramped home studios)

Trademark 60 (versatile, light weight, and loud enough for playing with a band)

Behringer 2642a (this is a good mixer for home use on the cheap, very flexible routing options not found on alot of mixers at this price)

Shure PG58 (cheap live vocal mic that will do it's job, on/off switch, it's a Shure!)

Archived