Mackie 1202 VLZ Pro 12 Channel Mixer for Sale

wolfman645

• Members

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ih=013&item=230033428115&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&rd=1

I am the original owner, and this never left my home recording studio. I purchased it around 2001. A power chord is included, but not shown in the pictures.

Description: The Mackie 1202VLZ PRO delivers the quality and craftsmanship expected of the renowned company in a compact package. The 1202VLZ PRO features 12 balanced line inputs, 4 high quality XDR mic pre's, 4 insert points (mono channels 1-4) and ALT 3-4 outputs which gives users an alternative from routing signal to the stereo "Main Out". Using the "ALT 3-4" and "Main" outputs simultaneously, provide 4 bus style routing to multitrack recorders monitors etc. Perhaps the most impressive feature is in the mic preamps. Premium studio-grade, Extended Dynamic Range (XDR) mic pre's provide an incredible 130dB dynamic range and 0 to 60dB gain range providing pristine audio and low noise floor. XDR mic pre amps are optimized for 24-bit, 192kHz sample rate recording.

* High Quality Mic Preamps

Featuring 4 precision-engineered XDR (Extended Dynamic Range) mic preamps providing an impressive 130dB of Dynamic range. These mic preamps rival those of some bigger, more costly consoles and are designed to meet the demands of 24-bit, 192kHz recorders.

* Rugged Construction

All Steel construction virtually elliminates noise caused by bad grounding. Because the chassis is steel, connections are automatically grounded on contact.

* Flexible Routing Options

The 1202VLZ PRO provides Inserts on all mono channels. ALT 3-4 provides a second stereo bus. Use the ALT 3-4 and Stereo main Outputs as a 4 bus configuration.

* Compact Design

The compact enclosure allows users to rack mount the mixer using the optional MARM1202VLZ rack ears.

* For info about this mixer, check out these docs from the MACKIE website:

o http://www.mackie.com/products/1202vlzpro/index.html

o Owner's Manual (.PDF, 1.5 MB)

mackie2.jpg

mackie3.jpg

Archived