Echo Layla 3G with FREE TRACKTION 2!!

seankillary

• Members

Hey all- This is an Echo Layla 3G PCI Audio Interface, it's very nice, used only in my home project studio. Very good condition, functions as new. It is the most recent Layla, with 2 preamps (neutrik xlr and 1/4inch 2in1 jacks, with 48v phantom power). it is 16in/16out total, 8 1/4 analog ins/outs. There are a few scuffs, but they are only cosmetic. There is also a red sharpie mark on top (from tape marking channels, I could never color in the lines ;-)). Comes in original box, with rackmount hardware. Comes with the PCI card and cable.

This also comes with TRACKTION 2!!! Not, Tracktion 1 that the Layla 3G usually comes with. Tracktion 2 is $130 retail, or a $70 / $80 upgrade from Tracktion 1, so this is a sweet deal! I've used a few different programs, and I think Tracktion is very, very easy to use and gets professional results. A few people didnt believe that my mixes were done on Tracktion! Since the Tracktion copy is registered to me, I will give the buyer the account info, and remove my machine from the list of registered machines. The buyer can then make their own account info, removing mine.

Here is the Ebay link with the rest of the details: http://cgi.ebay.com/ECHO-AUDIO-LAYLA-3G-PCI-INTERFACE-FREE-TRACKTION-2_W0QQitemZ320051575803QQihZ011QQcategoryZ41784QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Thanks! Any questions, just ask!

Archived