Soundtracs Model T series Rec. Console

JohnnyX

• Members

I have a Soundtracs Model T-Series Recording Console... It started out as 16 channels 2 matsers and 4 subs, now it is 20 channels 2 master and 4 subs. It is user friendly and can accept 12 more channels and 4 more subs. Each channel supports in/out/insert per channel (including master sections), 3 band eq (mids bieng quasi-parametric), pad switch on the input, eq switch in/out, aux's, panning, solo, mute, bus station, fader. Has inputs for light and talkbcak mic, phantom power, 1khz calibrating tone, headphone, and more.

I got it brand new at the end of the 80's for $8k & the 4 extra channels were $250.... i used it 5 times to run sound for a band with a case... i used it a month when i opened my studio, then i used it at home for originals and solo/duo recordings... i put it in the music store to sell and the owner broke two knobs off but still funtions. I wouldnt let him get someone to fix it because its not noisey and the pots still work, and most people around here i dont trust with things like that.

I got rid of the case as it was too bulky and heavy and never used after i brough it home... it was homemade of wood but for the 5 times i used it out it served its purpose.. now for the last few yrs it just sits around collecting dust as i have not been inspired lately so i am going to sell it or trade it.

So make me an offer i'm listening... cash or trade. Shoot me an email from my sig. below

Archived