OT: Health Nuts out there? Alternatives to Caffine.

• Members
Originally posted by wheresgrant3

After years of struggling I am now hopelessly addicted to caffine. It is beyond a psychological need. I work in sales and travel often and I'm finding that I need regular amounts of caffine to remain productive throughout the day. I usually start the day with a cup or sometimes two of coffee and then maintain that buzz every two to three hours with either a coffee or a Diet Soda. Every time I try to break the cycle my entire day is shot and I find that I can't focus on anything.

Any alternatives to caffine? I'm open to trying anything as long as it has the same effect as 200mgs of caffine a day.

what you are saying is how can i get rid of one addiction using another another alternative substance to help myself with my regular day routine...what i can recommend is get rid of the thought about any addiction and just make your mind strong enought and your routine robust enough to get thru the day(for that, have atleast 6-7 hours of sleep) and it should work...i mostly sleep 3-5 hours a day and i dont need any thing to keep me awake. the only reason i go to the starbucks in the morning is because i like the taste of chai latte and then there are lots of beautiful females to watch to get my day started with :D

Archived