Mic pre's, mics, interfaces and other studio gear

RyanCo

• Members

Joemeek twinq great shape only slightly used- $650

Rolls Folcrom rms216 summing box with 2 1' db25 to 1/4" cables- $600

Art MPA gold with new cryo tubes (tubes cost me $50) - $250

Steinberg Midex8- $125

TL Pentode mic pre pa-1 older model (without VU meters) all new cryo tubes also. $600

Audix ADX 90 clip on drum condensers 4 of them will sell together for $200

Groove Tubes MD1A tube mic with shockmount 2 cables and powersupply also has new cryo tube. $600

K&K gooseneck Hi Hat condenser microphone, cool little mic that clamps on to the hi hat stand, and has a goose neck to go around to the top of the hats- $75

RME 96/52 HDSP PCI, with one non-working adat input jack. Everything works great on this guy except that one of the adat input jacks is dead so it is 18 in and 26 out at single sample rates. Should still be very useful to someone. $250

Presonus M80 with two non working channels. Nice 8 channel mic pre / mixer, except that 2 channels are dead. It may be as simple as a cold solder joint, or just use the 6 channels that do work. . .$500

Lexicon NT/brysotn 4b st. This is a bryston 4b st rebaddged by lexicon. This amp has a problem with the left channel and probably needs new fets. . .$400 (they sell new for 2k+)

Yamaha CDR1000- not working, shows a random error code, also missing one face for a button (can still be pressed directly) apogee converters and UV22 in nice rack package. $150

NI Kore, controller with two broken knob shafts. everything works fine except that the two knobs on the right have broken shafts, it may be possible to glue them down or use them as is. $100

Why do I have all this broken stuff? These are the things that have collected over the last couple of years, I intended to get them fixed, but my studio has been very busy and now I am moving into a bigger space. With the move I know I wont get to repairs anytime soon, and I'd rather get some cash out of them now. Please let me know if you have any questions, all the gear above the line is in perfect working condition.

Email ryan2244 at comcast.net, phone 303-458-1800

I have done many many sucessful deals over the internet. thanks-

Ryan

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • Members

This is way late...

I have an MD1a with no power supply and I am scouring the web looking for info. Do you happen to have a schematic or know the pin-out and voltage requirements for the mic. I know this is a longshot. Also would you be interested in selling your extra cable?? Any help would be great.

Thanks,

Amos

Archived