All Reason Owners!!!

• Members

Props just released an official free ReFill that will now come in the box for purchasers of R2.5 containing a bunch of vintage keys. However, it's avalible for download here for registered owners. It's a nice hefty 107 mb zipped, so it should sound pretty sweet! D/Ling now........

• Members

From Props... (sounds good)

Fender Rhodes MK I (Tubed)

The Fender Rhodes is the predecessor to the MK II, and very similar in sound and appearance. Which is why we chose to record this one using a Fender Twin tube amplifier, for that thick, growling quality. The inevitable amplifier noise adds to the overall impression

• Members

Originally posted by Inquisitive D

Hi I have subtractor patches and I dont have Reason. I would like to use the waveforms of about ten patches. I want to use them in my sampler.

PM me

subtractor patches only work in subtractor. samplers are for samples.....

• Members

I know record the sound then let me use the waveform as a sample.

If you've got a VSTi host, there are plenty of free analogue-style softsynths that will give you similar sounds to Subtractor.

Forever,

Kim.

• Members

but there is NO OTHER SOFTSYNTH that can sound like subtractor. it just has its own unique flavor. its own robustness. the same analogue fartyness of yesteryear. big and fat and juicy.

just listen to this bassline i recorded earlier with subtractor in reason!

oh yeah. and inquisitive D.. feel free to add this to your sample collection!

http://www.berfmurret.com/xxx/subtractorpatch.mp3

• Members

Hi I have subtractor patches and I dont have Reason.

Not really logical, don't you think?

I would like to use the waveforms of about ten patches. I want to use them in my sampler.

PM me

So you jump in on a topic with a complete off-topic request, and you expect that people do your bidding rightaway?

What happened to downloading the trial and using that? Anyway, your sampler will most likely have to take the chore of filtering and envelopes anyway, so all you need are the soundwaves - if they're simple saw, square and sine, there's no reason you cannot stack these on the sampler yourself.

Programming is the key here.

Archived